月曜日, 11月 11, 2019

ミッチェル グリーンニューディール

gave me the wrinkles non regular jobs .
now Jude one that is saying in the rest of the world in this verse it says if I did another calculation is America.
 much younger Society much lower dependency ratios so it empties dialogue about the aging population is that your party doing more to invest in education to maintain full employment and maintain a get rid of underemployment leaders on regular work .
and I I have the question answers I can talk more about specifically to my understanding.
 the last thing I'll talk about briefly is climate change now the interest of time my take on the climate change is now being characterized as green new deals you know I don't like the terminology because it's really American central .
and remember like the fishing gear deal was a secret new stimulus .
it was just easy later than economy with Japanese deep recession depressions and they needed a softy expanding to bring the economy back interest into right .
well the green ideals know what the New Deal wasn't a structure plans much for the green here as we think about is going to be a massive structural transformation of production consumption it's quite a scientists correct first year in magnitude of their estimates and the Tiny's of barrister the English job that we better get in a get on their bikes pretty quickly maybe we'd better do a whole lot of stuff very quickly now why I think the policy is yeah that if we're really thinking that it's the the human behaviour that's causing the climate issues and I except I'm not a climate scientist possible that I can be true and I understand research results and I've got no vested interests we try to at least represent those research results I'm accepting that we we are causing damage to our environment and it's getting worse and so if we believe that it's a human agency issue well then the solution is to address the behavior that's driving them and so the way I think that the green viewers as just transition because if we're really serious about this massive transformation from carbon to nonprofits leading they're serious about that there is going to be losses from their communities people in my area where are you where are mostly Leeds Newcastle it's the largest calling sporting poor in the world is in Caulfield and we can have the causal began was very good for to those communities as parents people the children all of the structure that they serve the sector that you support Donald I just mean if you can kind of lose it and so the only way we're going to be


https://youtu.be/mFzoqAgNUsg





私はしわを非正規の仕事に与えました。
今、この節で世界の他の地域で言っているジュードなのは、もし私が別の計算をしたかどうかはアメリカだということです。
 若年層の社会は依存率がはるかに低いため、高齢化についての対話を空にしているのは、あなたの党が教育に投資して、完全雇用を維持し、通常の仕事で雇用不足のリーダーを排除することです。
質問の答えがあります。具体的には、自分の理解について詳しく話すことができます。
 私が最後に簡単に話すのは気候変動です。気候変動に対する私の関心は、今ではアメリカの中心であるため、この用語が気に入らないグリーンな新しい取引として特徴付けられています。
漁具取引が秘密の新しい刺激であったように覚えてください。
それは日本の深刻な不況不況を伴う経済より後に簡単であったので、彼らは経済を右に戻すためにそっと拡大する必要があった。
緑の理想は、ニューディールがここでの緑のための構造計画ではなかったものを知っています。生産消費の大規模な構造変換になると考えているため、科学者は彼らの推定値とTinyのすぐにバイクに乗る方が良い英国の仕事を禁止するのは、多分、今すぐにたくさんのことをやったほうがいいかもしれない理由です。気候問題を引き起こしている振る舞い、私は真実である可能性のある気候科学者ではないことを除いて、私は研究結果を理解しており、少なくともそれらの研究結果を代表しようとする既得権益がありません私たちは環境に損害を与えており、悪化しているので、人間の代理店の問題だと考えている場合、解決策は、それらを動かしている行動に対処することです。炭素から非営利団体への大規模な転換を真剣に考えているなら、コミュニティの人々からの損失があることを真剣に考えているからです。世界の貧しい人々はコールフィールドにあり、親が子供であり、あなたが支援するセクターにサービスを提供するすべての構造として、彼らが地域社会にとって非常に良かったのです。だから私たちがする唯一の方法